Cheesy Chicken and Lime Chili
- Heat oil in large non-stick skillet at medium-high. Add chicken and onion and cook and stir until chicken is cooked through and liquid from onion evaporates – about 5 minutes.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients except diced tomato and cilantro and heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes and heat through. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve.
- Garnish also with fresh green onions and lime slices; serve with toasted whole wheat pita triangles. This chili is great while you are watching the game!
- Just a brief simmer time is all that is needed so that the vegetables keep their garden-fresh texture and taste. If you prefer more tender vegetables,simmer the chili a little longer – the mixture will get slightly more liquid and the flavours more blended.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox