Instant Pot ® White Chili Chicken
This easy white chili takes just 5 minutes of preparation before leaving to cook in your Instant Pot! This instant and easy chili recipe is hearty and flavourful - perfect for any weeknight!
Instant Pot White Chili Chicken Ingredients
How to Make Instant Pot White Chili Chicken
- Place all ingredients, including chicken broth, boneless skinless chicken and all seasonings, in the instant pot bowl.
- Cover and seal with lid, switch the valve to the "sealing" position and cook for 20 min on manual high pressure. Once it is done cooking, let it naturally depressurize for 10 minutes then switch the valve to the "venting" position to completely release steam before opening lid.
- Remove the cooked chicken to a plate and shred apart with 2 forks. Stir the shredded chicken back into pot until well combined. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve this chili with pico de gallo, lime wedges, cilantro and tortilla strips or chips.
- If you have any leftover turkey, you can add the turkey and make an Instant Pot White Chili Turkey Recipe!
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Chicken Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox