Chicken and Shrimp with Sriracha Sauce
French green beans, which are longer, thinner and sweeter than traditional green beans, cook up quickly and make a delicious accompaniment for this protein-packed skillet dish. The chicken and shrimp cook quickly, so the dish can be ready to serve in under 30 minutes. A squeeze of fresh lime at the end enhances the flavour.
- Season the chicken as desired. Heat half the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 4 minutes. Turn the chicken over (if its sticking give it another minute on that side). Cook for 4 minutes or until well browned and cooked through. Remove the chicken from the skillet, cover and keep warm.
- Heat the remaining oil in the skillet over medium heat. Add the green beans and onion and cook for 5 minutes or until tender-crisp, stirring occasionally. Add the shrimp and cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the soup, water and sriracha and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 3 minutes or until the shrimp are cooked through. Season as desired. Serve the shrimp mixture over the chicken. Drizzle with additional sriracha, if desired. Serve with the lime wedges.
- French green beans, also known as haricots verts, are longer and thinner than regular green beans. If you cant find them, substitute regular green beans.
- To make prep even easier for this recipe, purchase shrimp that are already peeled and deveined.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Cream of Chicken
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox