Chicken and Shrimp with Sriracha Sauce
French green beans, which are longer, thinner and sweeter than traditional green beans, cook up quickly and make a delicious accompaniment for this protein-packed skillet dish. The chicken and shrimp cook quickly, so the dish can be ready to serve in under 30 minutes. A squeeze of fresh lime at the end enhances the flavour.
- Season the chicken as desired. Heat half the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 4 minutes. Turn the chicken over (if its sticking give it another minute on that side). Cook for 4 minutes or until well browned and cooked through. Remove the chicken from the skillet, cover and keep warm.
- Heat the remaining oil in the skillet over medium heat. Add the green beans and onion and cook for 5 minutes or until tender-crisp, stirring occasionally. Add the shrimp and cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the soup, water and sriracha and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 3 minutes or until the shrimp are cooked through. Season as desired. Serve the shrimp mixture over the chicken. Drizzle with additional sriracha, if desired. Serve with the lime wedges.
- French green beans, also known as haricots verts, are longer and thinner than regular green beans. If you cant find them, substitute regular green beans.
- To make prep even easier for this recipe, purchase shrimp that are already peeled and deveined.
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are