A light lemon sauce enrobes chicken breasts while flavour-infused rice and veggies cook alongside, making this a simple meal for two.
- Bring ¾ cup of the broth to boil in small saucepan; add rice and broccoli. Bring back to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 5 minutes. Remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with fork.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in skillet over medium-high heat; coat chicken in flour, shaking off excess. Discard any remaining flour. Cook chicken 2 - 3 minutes per side or until golden.
- Add remaining broth, garlic, and lemon juice to pan. Simmer, uncovered, 3 - 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and sauce is thickened slightly. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Replace frozen broccoli with the frozen vegetable of your choice.
- Garnish with extra fresh lemon wedges and capers if desired.
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are