A light lemon sauce enrobes chicken breasts in this simple meal for two—and the flavour-infused rice and veggies, which will soak up all the delicious sauce, cook alongside at the same time!
- Bring ¾ cup of the broth to boil in small saucepan; add rice and broccoli. Bring back to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 5 minutes. Remove from heat; let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with fork.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in skillet over medium-high heat; coat chicken in flour, shaking off excess. Discard any remaining flour. Cook chicken 2 - 3 minutes per side or until golden.
- Add remaining broth, garlic, and lemon juice to pan. Simmer, uncovered, 3 - 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and sauce is thickened slightly. Sprinkle with parsley.
- Replace frozen broccoli with the frozen vegetable of your choice.
- Garnish with extra fresh lemon wedges and capers if desired.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Chicken Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox