Chicken Pot Pie
- Combine soup,chicken,vegetables and potato; spread in empty pie plate.
- Top with pastry shell and press pastry against rim of pie plate. Prick crust to allow steam to escape.
- Bake in preheated 400°F (200°C) oven until pastry is deep golden brown – about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Recipe can be made using rotisserie chicken or chicken breasts.
- Fancy yourself a baker? Make your own pie crusts to put a personal spin on this easy chicken pot pie recipe.
- Feel free to add green beans or rice to this delicious recipe.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Chicken Soup
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox