Chicken Pot Pie
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Chicken SoupAn iconic Canadian classic and the perfect cooking ingredient for Simple To Make, Easy To Love meal solutions:
•Made with chicken broth, seasoned chicken and cream
•Low in fat
•Low in cholesterol
VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
- 1 can CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 cups (500 mL) cubed, cooked chicken
- 1 cup (250 mL) frozen vegetable thawed (e.g. peas, carrots, celery, mushrooms)
- 1 medium potato, diced, cooked without salt
- 1 frozen uncooked pastry shell (9" / 23 cm), thawed 15 minutes
- Combine soup,chicken,vegetables and potato; spread in empty pie plate.
- Top with pastry shell and press pastry against rim of pie plate. Prick crust to allow steam to escape.
- Bake in preheated 400°F (200°C) oven until pastry is deep golden brown – about 20 to 25 minutes.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Dietary Fibre||2 g|
- Source of fibre
- Source of protein
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox