Chicken Pot Pie
Chicken and Vegetables Pot Pie Recipe
How to Make Chicken Potpie
- Combine cream of chicken soup, chicken, mixed vegetables and potato; spread in empty pie plate.
- Top with pastry shell and press pastry against rim of pie plate. Prick pie crust to allow steam to escape.
- Bake in preheated 400°F (200°C) oven until pie pastry is deep golden brown about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Recipe can be made using rotisserie chicken or boneless chicken breasts.
- Fancy yourself a baker? Make your own pie crusts to put a personal spin on this easy chicken pot pie recipe.
- Feel free to add green beans or white or brown rice to this delicious recipe.
- To spice the recipe up, add some ground pepper, thyme, garlic powder.
- Want to get creative and try making pot pie with another type of meat? Check out our Turkey Pot Pie recipe for inspiration!
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Chicken Soup
Double it with Cream of Celery
I doubled the recipe and added 1 can of Campbell's Cream of Celery. Instead of cubes I added the chiken gel. I also added fresh veggies like carrots, green beens, celery and frozen peas. I also put a crust at the bottom. Being single, I make individual pies and freeze them. Put them in the oven at 375-400 for 35- 45 minutes. Depending on your oven
Brigitte B. | January 22, 2021
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox