Turkey Pot Pie
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Chicken BrothYou select your ingredients with care. Select your broth the same way.
- No artificial colours or flavours
- Prepared in Canada
- Fat free
- Seasoned to perfection for a rich, authentic chicken flavor
- Campbell's - #1 selling broth in Canada! VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window) Buy Now
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Mushroom SoupAn iconic Canadian classic and the perfect cooking ingredient for Simple To Make, Easy To Love meal solutions:
•A delicious blend of fresh mushrooms and real cream make it delicious
•Low in fat
•Rich in Vitamin D
VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window) Buy Now
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 parsnips, peeled and sliced
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh sage leaf, chopped
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) ground black pepper
- 1 can (284 mL) CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3/4 cup (185 mL) CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Chicken Broth
- 3 cups (750 mL) cooked turkey, shredded
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) corn, whole kernel
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) peas
- 1 sheet pre-rolled puff pastry, thawed (about 10-inch/25 cm square)
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C). Melt butter in a large skillet set over medium-high heat. Add onion, celery, carrot, parsnips, sage and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until vegetables are softened.
- Reduce heat to low. Add soup and broth. Cook, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes or until simmering. Continue to cook, covered and stirring occasionally, for 5 to 8 minutes or until vegetables are partly cooked. Stir in turkey, corn and peas. Scrape into an 8-inch (2 L) square-baking dish.
- Drape puff pastry over the dish and press gently to adhere. Cut small slits in the center of the pastry to allow steam to escape during baking. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until filling is bubbling and pastry is golden brown.
Replace any of the vegetables with your favourites, such as sweet potatoes, mushrooms or red pepper.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||6 g|
- Two servings of vegetables
- Source of calcium
- Good Source of fibre
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox