Chicken Satay Skewers with Dipping Sauce
Products you'll need:
- 1 cup (250 mL) Campbell's® 30% Less Sodium Ready To Use Thai Chicken Broth
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) coconut milk
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) thai red curry paste
- 1 lb (454 g) boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) soy sauce
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) honey
- 1/2 tsp (3 mL) crushed red pepper flakes
- In large bowl, whisk 1/2 cup (125 mL) of the broth, coconut milk and curry paste together. Toss with chicken until well coated. The chicken can be marinated a day ahead.
- In medium bowl, whisk together remaining broth, peanut butter, soy sauce, honey and chilli peppers. Set aside.
- Preheat grill to medium. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade. Thread each piece of chicken onto a metal or bamboo skewers. Grill for 5 to 7 minutes, turning once, until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink. Serve with sauce on the side
Dont like chicken? Substitute with pork or beef.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||2 g|
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox