Sweet and Sticky Chicken Wings
These Sweet & Sticky chicken wings are the perfect appetizer for your next get together - it takes just 10 minutes of prep time and 30 minutes to bake.
Sweet and Sticky Chicken Wings Ingredients
How to Make Sweet and Sticky Chicken Wings
- Heat oven to 375F.
- Toss chicken wings with 1/4 cup of flour, salt and black pepper to lightly coat. Arrange in a single layer on one large or two medium sized rimmed baking sheets lined with parchment.
- Bake in the centre of the oven for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan or small pot, whisk together chicken broth, ketchup, 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, garlic and chili flakes over medium heat. Cook over medium heat until reduced slightly and sauce will coat the back of a spoon, about 15 minutes.
- Pour sauce over backed wings and continue to bake altogether for 15 minutes. Turn wings in sauce to cover completely and continue to cook until wings are tender and sauce thickens and coats wings completely about 15 minutes more.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and green onions if desired.
- To make the sticky wings even more flavourful, use the sauce combination as a marinade and marinate the chicken wings for a few hours before baking!
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Chicken Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox