Chicken with Rosemary & Lemon Zest Reduction
Make chicken the star of the plate with our Chicken with Rosemary & Lemon Zest Reduction recipe. The herb and citrus notes in this dish are packed with flavour you can pair with your favourite side dish!
- Heat oil in frying pan on medium-high heat. Place chicken in pan and cook until each side is browned,approximately 4 minutes per side.
- Add stock to deglaze the pan,cook covered for 2 minutes. Uncover and reduce for 5 minutes until stock is slightly thickened,turning chicken occasionally. When stock is reduced by half,add rosemary,pepper and lemon zest and cook for 2 minutes.
- Arrange chicken breasts on plates and spoon sauce over chicken.
- Serve sprinkled with lemon zest with your favourite side dish and vegetables.
- Instead of rosemary,substitute with any of your favourite herbs.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S Stock First ® Chicken stock
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox