Sweet Chili Ginger Chicken
- In a medium bowl, combine flour and black pepper. Toss chicken tenders in flour mixture to coat. Shake off excess flour.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tbsp. (30 mL) of the oil over medium heat and add chicken. Cook for 2 minutes per side or until chicken is browned. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add remaining oil to skillet. Add onion and sauté for 2 minutes. Add garlic and ginger and sauté for 1 minute. Add broth to skillet and stir to deglaze the pan. Add sweet chili sauce and bring to a boil for five minutes or until sauce is reduced 25%.
- Return chicken to skillet along with green onions and snow peas. Cook for 2 minutes. Serve with rice or noodles!
- Use chicken breast cut into ½ strips lengthwise if desired.
- If you prefer dark meat, use 1 lb (454g) skinless boneless chicken thighs cut into 1 cubes!
Recipe Made With
Campbell's® 30% Less Sodium Ready To Use Thai Chicken Broth
was quick and relatively easy to make. even my old fashioned, picky eater, father loved it and his diet mainly consists of bland mashed potatoes and burnt red meat! just as good in the next day or two for lunch at work or school. i followed the recipe exactly the same but for adding a little cornstarch to make the sauce have a little bit more of a restaurant made texture. served with a warm beansprout salad.
kathleen w. | July 13, 2017
Review by Christine V.
I made this the other night for my family and we loved it. I followed the recipe exactly and used Heinz chili sauce. I also added 1 tsp hot pepper puree to kick up the heat a bit and it was perfect. My teens loved it especially!
Christine V. | September 1, 2016
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox