Chili Pasta Stuffed Peppers
Recipe in partnership with Tasty
- Preheat oven to 375°F (375°C). Wash peppers and carefully cut off tops (including stems, only remove about ¼ of the top). Remove a very small slice from the bottoms (just graze the bottom) to allow pepper to stand. Remove seeds and core from peppers. Place in a baking dish and cover with foil. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until peppers are slightly soft. Set aside.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain, and set aside. Heat oil over medium-high heat and cook beef, using a spoon to break it up, cook until brown, and drain. Return to pan and add cumin, salt, cayenne and oregano. Combine well and add garlic, onion and chili powder. Cook until onions are soft and fragrant (about 3-5 minutes), stirring continuously. Add CAMPBELLS® Condensed Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup and tomatoes and continue to stir. Cover and simmer about 15-20 minutes or until slightly thickened. Add pasta and stir to combine.
- Carefully distribute chili into peppers, cover with foil and bake 20-25 minutes or until peppers are soft. Remove from oven, uncover and top each pepper with shredded cheese, bake until cheese is melted (about 2-3 minutes).
- Garnish with chopped herbs if desired.
- Sub for your favourite cheese on top!
Did you make this?
i made these for my family AND it was a hit! so delicious
seb h. | September 27, 2018
Was this helpful?(1Thumbs Up) (0Thumbs Down)
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are