Chinese Mushroom & Miso Fondue
This savoury fondue will make you want to dip just about anything in it. Full of rich tasty, flavours, tender slices of beef, mushrooms, and crisp bean sprouts, this hearty dish is the perfect weeknight or weekend snack!
- In large pot, heat oil over medium-high, sauté shallot for 1 minute then add garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Pour in mushroom broth, soy, mirin, and miso, bring to a simmer and stir until miso is fully dissolved. Add in CAMPBELL'S® Ginger, Garlic & Soy Rich & Thick Stock and bring to a boil.
- Transfer to a Fondue serving pot to keep warm at the table while you enjoy dipping the meat, mushrooms, bean sprouts and other vegetables of your choice. Ladle out broth into bowls once ingredients have simmered for a few minutes.
- Look for thin beef slices in the freezer section of an Asian supermarket or international section. Or ask your butcher for the thinnest sliced beef they can cut. Choose a tender cut like beef tenderloin or rib eye for the most tender pieces. Chicken can also be used if you cannot find any beef slices.
- This recipe can be enjoyed with any of your favourite vegetables and can be customized to your taste. Double down on the mushroom with a side that's made with shiitake mushrooms braised or stir fried with sesame oil and dark soy sauce or oyster sauce.
- Have leftover broth, cook up your favourite Asian noodles like ramen noodles and use up any leftover broth for a noodle soup!
Recipe Made With
Campbell’s® Ginger, Garlic & Soy Rich & Thick Stock (500 mL)
CAMPBELL’S ® Ready To Use Mushroom Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox