Cream of Leek Soup
Our Cream of Leek soup recipe is a simple and satisfying soup for any night of the week. With fresh leeks and a creamy potato base, you'll want spoon after spoon of this dish!
- In Dutch oven or large saucepan,melt butter over medium heat; cook leeks,potatoes,onion,salt and pepper,stirring often,for 10 minutes or until softened but not browned.
- Stir in broth; bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Purée soup,in batches,using a blender or immersion blender until very smooth. Stir in cream; season with salt and pepper to taste. Return to saucepan; heat until simmering. Or,chill for at least 4 hours or up to 3 days and serve cold. Sprinkle with chives before serving.
- Substitute Campbell's Vegetable broth to make this recipe vegetarian.
- Reduce sodium by using Campbell’s® Ready to Use 30% Less Sodium or No Salt Added Chicken Broth.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Chicken Broth
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox