Creamy Italiano Chicken and Pasta
- Cook rotini according to package directions,without salt. Drain; set aside.
- Heat oil at medium-high heat in large skillet. Add chicken and cook until browned on all sides,stirring often. Set chicken aside.
- Add onion to skillet and cook until tender. Stir in mixture of soup,milk,and oregano. Add other vegetables; heat to a boil,stirring often. Return chicken to skillet; reduce heat to low.
- Simmer,covered,until chicken is cooked through – about 5 minutes,stirring occasionally. Stir in pasta and cheese; heat through.
- To change things up,try one of the following recipe twists:
- Creamy Parmesan Chicken & Rice: Prepare as above,replacing rotini with 1 cup (250 mL) uncooked long grain white rice cooked according to package directions. Stir in 1/2 cup (125 mL) grated Parmesan cheese instead of shredded cheese.
- Double Creamy Italiano Chicken: Use tri-colour rotini. Stir fry 1 cup (250 mL) sliced zucchini and 1/2 cup (125 mL) sliced celery with onion; omit other vegetables. Replace shredded cheese with 1/3 cup (75 mL) softened cream cheese,stirring in well.
- Don't be afraid to spice things up using red peppers or black pepper.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Mushroom Soup
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox