Creamy Chicken Carbonara
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon 8-10 minutes, stirring often, or until crisp. Transfer bacon to paper towel lined plate to remove excess fat. Remove all but 1 tbsp (15 mL) bacon fat from the pan.
- Add mushrooms, onion, and garlic, sauté 3-5 minutes or until soft. Add chicken. Cook 3-5 minutes, stirring often, or until no pink remains on the chicken. Stir in soup, milk and thyme. Bring to simmer. Return bacon to the pan. Reduce heat and simmer for 4-5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from heat.Stir through parsley.Serve over cooked spaghetti topped with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
- For a fresh twist on this classic dish, try adding baby spinach while the sauce simmers.
- To maintain creaminess, heat leftovers with a splash of milk.
- Feel free to season with salt and black pepper to taste.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Mushroom Soup
Creamy chicken carbonara
It was delicious. I also added a can of Campbell's cream of bacon soup. As we love bacon. It was delicious. We will be making it again. I like to add another can of Campbell's cream soup. To change it up. 👍 Up. Thanks Campbell's soup
Darlene W. | March 29, 2019
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox