Crispy, Saucy Pan-Fried Noodles & Tofu
Nothing is more satisfying than crispy, saucy noodles! This hearty Asian dish is a crowd pleaser - perfect for your weekday lunch or weekend dinner! It's also vegan and does not require a wok! Quick and easy - this recipe only takes up to 35 minutes to make a dish that serves 4-6.
- In a large bowl mix marinade ingredients together and add tofu mixing well to coat evenly. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Using a large pot, bring enough water to a boil to cook the noodles according to package directions. Drain and drizzle with sesame oil to prevent sticking. Set aside covered to keep warm.
- Using a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat, sauté the wedges of cabbage in 1 tbsp of olive oil until they begin to brown, about 3 minutes per side. Set aside covered. Add the peppers to the pan and sauté for 2 minutes, set aside with cabbage. Season with salt to taste.
- Strain marinade from tofu into a medium size saucepan and add carton of CAMPBELL'S® Rich & Thick Stock. Bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Using the same frying pan, next sauté the tofu over medium-high heat until they begin to brown and start to crisp up on edges, about 5 minutes. Set aside with vegetables to keep warm. Add the noodles to the fry pan and sauté to crisp, about 5 minutes. Dont worry if they are not all crispy, you just want to add some crispy texture.
- Transfer noodles to a serving platter, top with tofu, peppers and cabbage. Drizzle everything with the stock and garnish with toasted sesame seeds and Thai basil. Serve immediately to enjoy the crispy noodles.
- This dish works well with any vegetables, change them up to keep things fun! Try broccoli, snap peas, matchstick carrots, bok choy, or your favourite veggies.
- Feeling a bit inspired? You can add some spiciness by adding chili flakes.
- This recipe also works with rice! Stir frying the dish will leave you a recipe that's full of flavour!
Recipe Made With
Campbell’s® Ginger, Garlic & Soy Rich & Thick Stock (500 mL)
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox