Crunchy Swiss Cauliflower Bites
These morsels work equally well as a vegetarian alternative to wings for an appetizer, or as a tasty holiday side dish.
- Heat oven to 375°F (220°C).
- Toss together cauliflower florets, CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Cream of Cremini and Shiitake Mushroom Soup, onion salt, mustard powder and dried sage leaves in bowl. Arrange cauliflower florets on large parchment-lined rimmed baking sheet.
- Mix together finely shredded Parmesan cheese, finely shredded Swiss cheese and dry bread crumbs; sprinkle over cauliflower florets.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Dont have onion salt on hand? You can use ¼ tsp (1 mL) salt and ½ tsp (3 mL) onion powder instead.
- Want an extra crunchy coating? Try panko bread crumbs instead of standard dry bread crumbs!
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Cream of Cremini & Shiitake Mushroom
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox