Crunchy Swiss Cauliflower Bites
Products you'll need:
- 24 cauliflower florets (about 1 small head)
- 1 can CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Cream of Cremini & Shiitake Mushroom
- 3/4 tsp (4 mL) onion salt
- 1/2 tsp (3 mL) mustard powder
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) dried sage leaves
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) finely shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) dry bread crumbs
- Heat oven to 375°F (220°C).
- Toss together cauliflower florets, CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Cream of Cremini and Shiitake Mushroom Soup, onion salt, mustard powder and dried sage leaves in bowl. Arrange cauliflower florets on large parchment-lined rimmed baking sheet.
- Mix together finely shredded Parmesan cheese, finely shredded Swiss cheese and dry bread crumbs; sprinkle over cauliflower florets.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Dont have onion salt on hand? You can use ¼ tsp (1 mL) salt and ½ tsp (3 mL) onion powder instead.
- Want an extra crunchy coating? Try panko bread crumbs instead of standard dry bread crumbs!
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||1 g|
- One serving of vegetables
- Source of calcium
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox