Crunchy Swiss Cauliflower Bites
These morsels work equally well as a vegetarian alternative to wings for an appetizer, or as a tasty holiday side dish.
- Heat oven to 375°F (220°C).
- Toss together cauliflower florets, CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Cream of Cremini and Shiitake Mushroom Soup, onion salt, mustard powder and dried sage leaves in bowl. Arrange cauliflower florets on large parchment-lined rimmed baking sheet.
- Mix together finely shredded Parmesan cheese, finely shredded Swiss cheese and dry bread crumbs; sprinkle over cauliflower florets.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Dont have onion salt on hand? You can use ¼ tsp (1 mL) salt and ½ tsp (3 mL) onion powder instead.
- Want an extra crunchy coating? Try panko bread crumbs instead of standard dry bread crumbs!
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are