Easy Chicken & Quinoa Skillet Dinner
Quinoa is a nutritious side dish ingredient that you’ll always want to keep in your pantry—especially when you can use it to whip up this tasty and simple low-sodium one-pan chicken dinner!
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken 4 minutes per side until lightly browned. Transfer to plate. Reduce the heat to medium.
- Stir in soup, water, quinoa, garlic, lemon juice, thyme, and Worcestershire sauce. Cook, stirring often, until boiling. Simmer, covered, stirring occasionally over medium-low heat for 12 minutes.
- Stir in broccoli, cauliflower and chicken; simmer, covered, for 5 minutes until chicken is cooked through and quinoa is tender. Remove from heat; let stand, covered, 5 minutes, until liquid is absorbed. Sprinkle with green onions.
- Rinsing the quinoa thoroughly in a fine mesh sieve before adding it to the skillet helps to remove any bitterness.
- Save time by using pre-cut broccoli and cauliflower florets!
- Using a no-salt added soup helps you control the sodium in your recipe. Season the rice mixture with salt and black pepper to taste, if you like.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed No Salt Added Cream of Mushroom Soup
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox