Easy Huevos Rancheros
With crowd-pleasing flavours, this vegetarian take on huevos rancheros is delicious for breakfast or brunch.
- Preheat oven to 400˚F (200˚C). Brush tortillas evenly with oil; arrange on large baking sheet. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until toasted and crisp.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in large nonstick skillet set over medium heat; break eggs into skillet. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until eggs whites are just set for sunny-side-up eggs or until done as desired.
- Stir together refried beans and 1/4 cup (60 mL) salsa until blended; spread evenly over each tortilla. Top with fried egg and remaining salsa. Drizzle with sour cream and sprinkle with cilantro.
- Top with your favourite ingredients such as avocado or green onion.
- Dont like sunny side up eggs? This recipe will taste delicious with scrambled or poached eggs.
Recipe Made With
PACE® Chunky Mild Salsa
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox