Easy Huevos Rancheros
With crowd-pleasing flavours, this vegetarian take on huevos rancheros is delicious for breakfast or brunch.
- Preheat oven to 400˚F (200˚C). Brush tortillas evenly with oil; arrange on large baking sheet. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until toasted and crisp.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in large nonstick skillet set over medium heat; break eggs into skillet. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until eggs whites are just set for sunny-side-up eggs or until done as desired.
- Stir together refried beans and 1/4 cup (60 mL) salsa until blended; spread evenly over each tortilla. Top with fried egg and remaining salsa. Drizzle with sour cream and sprinkle with cilantro.
- Top with your favourite ingredients such as avocado or green onion.
- Dont like sunny side up eggs? This recipe will taste delicious with scrambled or poached eggs.
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are