Easy Broccoli and Chicken Skillet
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Broccoli SoupAn iconic Canadian classic and the perfect cooking ingredient for Simple To Make, Easy To Love meal solutions:
•Made with broccoli, cream and spices for a delicious flavour
•Low in fat
•Low in cholesterol
VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter or margarine
- 3 cups (750 mL) hot cooked broccoli florets
- 2 cups (500 mL) MAPLE LEAF® PRIME® Raised Without Antbiotics boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked, cubed
- 1 can CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Broccoli Soup
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) low fat (1%) milk
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) light Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) toasted dry bread crumbs (optional)
- In a 10-inch (25 cm) skillet,melt butter over medium-high heat; cook broccoli and chicken,stirring,for 3 minutes. Combine soup with milk; pour over broccoli and chicken. Bring to simmer.
- Cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle cheese over chicken mixture. Remove from heat,cover and let stand for 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs if desired.
From the variety of readily available salad greens,such as romaine,leaf lettuce and spinach,and wholesome multigrain breads,it is easy to round out meals with very little prep time.
Ratings & Reviews
Easy and delicious!
I had leftover rotisserie chicken which I cubed, and I nuked the broccoli. I sautéed sliced red onion, garlic and sliced mushrooms I wanted to use up. Then I went on with adding the broccoli and chicken, soup, milk and cheese. It was fast and very tasty.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||1 g|
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox