Easy Weeknight Tacos
This easy weeknight taco recipe fills crunchy taco shells with a savoury tomato and beef filling, crunchy lettuce, fresh tomato and cheddar cheese.
- Heat oil in a large,nonstick skillet set over medium-high heat. Crumble in ground beef; season with chili powder blend. Cook,stirring and breaking up beef,for 5 to 7 minutes or until browned. Stir in onion and pepper. Cook,stirring occasionally,for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Pour in soup and broth; bring to a simmer. Cook,stirring often,for 5 to 7 minutes or until sauce is thickened. Remove from heat.
- Fill taco shells with shredded lettuce and some of the beef mixture. Garnish with Cheddar,sour cream,tomatoes and green onion.
- Bring all the beef mixture and garnishes to the table so everyone can make their own tacos just the way they like.
- Serve with soft flour or corn tortillas,if desired.
- Adjust the toppings based on your family’s preferences,try pickled jalapenos,hot sauce,salsa and guacamole.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Beef Broth
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Tomato with Basil and Oregano Soup
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox