Easy Weeknight Tacos
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Beef BrothYou select your ingredients with care. Select your broth the same way.
•Prepared in Canada using only All Natural Flavours
•Seasoned to perfection with a blend of spices for a rich, authentic beef flavor
•Campbell’s® - #1 selling broth in Canada!
VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Tomato with Basil and Oregano SoupAn iconic Canadian classic and the perfect cooking ingredient for Simple To Make, Easy To Love meal solutions:
•Packed with the bold tomato flavour you love without any artificial colours or flavours
•Seasoned with basil and just a hint of oregano
•Full serving of vegetables VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) canola oil
- 1 lb (454 g) lean ground beef
- 4 tsp (20 mL) chili powder
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 can CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Tomato with Basil and Oregano Soup
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Beef Broth
- 8 hard taco shells
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Shredded iceberg lettuce (1 tbsp per taco)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Shredded Cheddar cheese (1 tbsp per taco)
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) sour cream (½ tbsp per taco)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Chopped tomato (1 tbsp per taco)
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Chopped green onion (½ tbsp per taco)
- Heat oil in a large,nonstick skillet set over medium-high heat. Crumble in ground beef; season with chili powder blend. Cook,stirring and breaking up beef,for 5 to 7 minutes or until browned. Stir in onion and pepper. Cook,stirring occasionally,for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Pour in soup and broth; bring to a simmer. Cook,stirring often,for 5 to 7 minutes or until sauce is thickened. Remove from heat.
- Fill taco shells with shredded lettuce and some of the beef mixture. Garnish with Cheddar,sour cream,tomatoes and green onion.
- Bring all the beef mixture and garnishes to the table so everyone can make their own tacos just the way they like.
- Serve with soft flour or corn tortillas,if desired.
- Adjust the toppings based on your family’s preferences,try pickled jalapenos,hot sauce,salsa and guacamole.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||4 g|
- Good source of calcium
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox