Easy Weeknight Tacos
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Beef BrothYou select your ingredients with care. Select your broth the same way.
•Prepared in Canada using only All Natural Flavours
•Seasoned to perfection with a blend of spices for a rich, authentic beef flavor
•Campbell’s® - #1 selling broth in Canada!
VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Tomato with Basil and Oregano SoupAn iconic Canadian classic and the perfect cooking ingredient for Simple To Make, Easy To Love meal solutions:
•Packed with the bold tomato flavour you love without any artificial colours or flavours
•Seasoned with basil and just a hint of oregano
•Full serving of vegetables VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) canola oil
- 1 lb (454 g) lean ground beef
- 4 tsp (20 mL) chili powder
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 can CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Tomato with Basil and Oregano Soup
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Beef Broth
- 8 hard taco shells
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Shredded iceberg lettuce (1 tbsp per taco)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Shredded Cheddar cheese (1 tbsp per taco)
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) sour cream (½ tbsp per taco)
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Chopped tomato (1 tbsp per taco)
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Chopped green onion (½ tbsp per taco)
- Heat oil in a large,nonstick skillet set over medium-high heat. Crumble in ground beef; season with chili powder blend. Cook,stirring and breaking up beef,for 5 to 7 minutes or until browned. Stir in onion and pepper. Cook,stirring occasionally,for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Pour in soup and broth; bring to a simmer. Cook,stirring often,for 5 to 7 minutes or until sauce is thickened. Remove from heat.
- Fill taco shells with shredded lettuce and some of the beef mixture. Garnish with Cheddar,sour cream,tomatoes and green onion.
- Bring all the beef mixture and garnishes to the table so everyone can make their own tacos just the way they like.
- Serve with soft flour or corn tortillas,if desired.
- Adjust the toppings based on your family’s preferences,try pickled jalapenos,hot sauce,salsa and guacamole.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||4 g|
- Good source of calcium
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox