French Onion Gnocchi Casserole
Products you'll need:
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter
- 2 each onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tsp (20 mL) finely chopped fresh thyme, divided
- 2 tsp (10 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 pinch sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) Campbell's® 30% Less Sodium Beef Broth With Red Wine
- 1 can Franco American® Beef Gravy
- 1 lb (454 g) gnocchi
- 3/4 cup (185 mL) shredded Gruyère cheese
- 3/4 cup (185 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat broiler. Melt butter in large skillet set over medium heat; cook onions, garlic, 2 tsp (10 mL) thyme and Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and sugar, stirring occasionally, for about 15 minutes or until onions are golden brown.
- Increase heat to medium-high. Stir in broth, then gravy; bring to simmer. Cook for 1 minute; add gnocchi, tossing to coat.
- Transfer to greased 13- x 9-inch (3 L) baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese and remaining thyme. Broil for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Make this in a skillet instead by using a large ovenproof skillet for recipe.
- Substitute rosemary or sage for thyme.
- You can find prepared gnocchi in the fresh pasta aisle of the supermarket.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||3 g|
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox