French Provençal Soup
Everyone will be asking for seconds of this delicious soup, packed with flavour and on the table in less than an hour!
- In bowl, combine flour with Herbes de Provence, salt and pepper. Cut chicken into bite sized pieces and add to seasoned flour; toss until evenly coated.
- In a large pot over medium heat, cook bacon for 5-7 minutes, stirring often, or until browned. With a slotted spoon, transfer bacon to paper towel lined plate.
- Return pot to medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook in remaining bacon fat, stirring often, for 3-5 minutes or until browned. Transfer to plate with bacon.
- Add carrot, celery and onion to the pot; sauté 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until starting to brown. Pour in broth and scrape up any remaining brown bits form the bottom of pan. Return bacon and chicken to the pot.
- Bring to simmer over medium high heat. Reduce heat, cover and simmer until vegetables are tender, about 10 minutes. Serve garnished with chopped parsley.
Recipe Made With
Campbell’s® Chicken Broth with White Wine
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox