Garden Vegetable Pot Pie
This vegetarian dish is full of delicious vegetables with a savoury cheese sauce. It also makes a fantastic holiday side dish for meat-lovers! Pre-rolled pastry helps this dish come together in no time flat!
- Heat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Toss together cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, soup, sour cream, cheese, mustard powder, poultry seasoning and garlic powder in bowl. Scrape into 2.5 qt (2.35 L) deep baking or soufflé dish. Place on baking sheet to catch any drips.
- Unroll pastry over top, folding any edges and corners over to fit. Mix egg with water; brush over pastry.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- You can use any 2.5 qt (2.35 L) casserole dish, but depending on the dimensions, you may need to roll out the pastry slightly on a floured surface to fit.
- To save on chopping time, buy prepared florets from your produce aisle, or use frozen, thawed equivalents to all the vegetables.
- Try this same recipe with frozen green beans or other frozen mixed vegetables instead of broccoli!
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox