Glazed Butternut Squash with Thyme
Products you'll need:
- 1 cup (250 mL) CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Chicken Broth
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 cups (1.5 L) butternut squash, peeled and chopped, about 1-inch cubes (2.5 cm)
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter
- 4 tsp (20 mL) fresh thyme leaves, chopped
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) freshly ground pepper
- Bring broth and garlic to a boil in a skillet set over medium-high heat. Stir in squash, brown sugar, butter, thyme and pepper. Cook covered and stirring occasionally for 5 to 7 minutes or until tender-crisp.
- Cook, uncovered, stirring occasionally for 12 minutes. Increase heat to high and continue to cook until squash is lightly caramelized, glazed and liquid has reduced and pan is dry.
Garnish with chopped toasted pecans, if desired.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||2 g|
- Source of calcium
- Source of fibre
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox