Grilled Chicken Breasts with Black Bean Sauce
Our Grilled Chicken Breasts with Black Bean Sauce recipe is bold and delicious. With a hearty bean sauce that includes notes of lime and cilantro, your family will love this chicken dinner!
- Add oil to a medium size pot and sauté onion over medium-high heat until softened and translucent,about 3-4 minutes.
- Add dry spices and tomato paste and cook 2-3 minutes more.
- Add beans and stock and simmer for 30 minutes on medium-low heat.
- Remove from heat and purée the sauce; either using a hand blender or by hand with a potato masher or fork.
- Add lime juice and chopped cilantro and stir to combine.
- Serve over grilled chicken.
- For a more rustic look try pureeing only a third of the sauce and leaving the rest chunky.
- This sauce also pairs beautifully with pork.
- Garnish with fresh,cilantro.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S Stock First ® Chicken stock
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox