Grilled Corn and Red Pepper Quinoa
Our Grilled Corn and Red Pepper Quinoa recipe is a tasty make-ahead option. With fresh corn, red peppers, avocado and crumbled feta, you'll have a bowl full of goodness that's perfect for the office!
- Place 1 cup of red quinoa and 2 cups of Campbell's broth in a saucepan with a tight-fitting lid and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer, cover and cook until all the liquid is absorbed; about 15 minutes. Set aside and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Grill corn and peppers on a grill until nicely charred. When cool enough to handle, cut the kernels from the corn and dice the peppers.
- Toss the corn and peppers in a large bowl with the avocado, chipotle pepper, lime zest and juice, 3 tbsp (45 mL) of the olive oil, salt and black pepper.
- Add the quinoa; stirring it all together, until well combined. Spread onto a platter, crumble feta, drizzle with remaining oil and break up cilantro over salad and serve.
- Make ahead: Keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- PLANNING TO COOK GLUTEN-FREE? Before preparing a recipe always read product labels to ensure each ingredient is gluten-free. Products and ingredients can change.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Ready to Use Vegetable Broth
This Product Can Be Substituted With
Campbell’s® Concentrated Vegetable Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox