Gumbo Sheet Pan Dinner
A combination of delicious flavours, this sheet pan dinner, inspired by a New Orleans gumbo, is spicy and saucy.
- Preheat oven to 425˚F (220˚C). In large bowl, mix together 1 cup (250 mL) salsa, olive oil, Cajun seasoning and vinegar; add shrimp, smoked sausage and corn, tossing to coat. Arrange in single layer on baking sheet
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until shrimp are cooked through, sausage is heated through and corn is tender.
- Sprinkle with parsley and green onions; top with remaining salsa. Serve with rice if desired
- Alternatively, serve with crusty bread or quinoa instead of rice.
- Substitute Creole seasoning or Tex Mex seasoning for Cajun seasoning.
Recipe Made With
PACE® Chunky Medium Salsa
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox