Hamburger Steak with Caramelized Onion Sauce
- Cook beef patties fully,in large non-stick skillet at medium high heat. Remove patties and keep hot.
- Cook onions until browning begins,in heated oil in same skillet,stirring often. Reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes,stirring occasionally.
- Stir in soup,juice,water,thyme and pepper. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in parsley. Serve pasta onto 6 plates,top with patty and onion gravy.
- To add a taste of the outdoors,grill the ground beef on the barbecue … then continue cooking the rest of the recipe in the skillet.
- Get great colour and flavour impact by adding ½ tablespoon (7 mL) of chopped fresh thyme leaves,in place of the dried thyme,just before serving.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Celery Soup
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox