Honey Garlic Wings
- Heat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Toss wings with flour in large bowl until coated. Arrange chicken on a large parchment-lined rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake, turning once, 40 minutes or until crisp and golden and juices run clear when chicken is pierced.
- Meanwhile, in small saucepan, whisk together soup, honey, vinegar, garlic and soy sauce. Bring to simmer over medium heat, whisking often; cook for 2 minutes or until thick. Set aside.
- When wings are cooked, brush all over with some of the sauce. Bake, turning and brushing once more with remaining sauce for 5 minutes or until shiny and coated. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Serve with remaining sauce for dipping.
- Use a mix of split wing pieces, or just drumettes, depending on whats available in your supermarket.
- Making wings for a smaller crowd? Make a half batch of wings and full amount of sauce, as directed; reserve the unused sauce in a covered container in the fridge for up to 1 week. Use it for another batch of wings, or as a brushing glaze for grilled chicken, ribs or pork chops.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed 50% Less Salt Tomato
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox