Instant Pot ® Glazed Ginger Pork Chops
Pork chops are so easy and tender in the Instant Pot™. Just brown them right in the pot, then pressure cook in a sweet and sticky sauce made from Peach Mango Jalapenos Salsa and a couple of easy add-ins. Get ready for the most tender pork chops ever!
- Add the oil to Instant Pot and press “Saute” button. Season pork chops as desired. When the oil is hot, cook the pork chops about 5 minutes per side or until browned; remove to a plate. Add the onions, garlic and ginger to pot.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes. Return the pork chops to pot. Stir together the salsa, brown sugar and vinegar; pour over pork. Close and lock the lid; turn the vent to “Seal” position. Press the “Manual” button, and set the cook time to 10 minutes.
- Let cool to release pressure (or quick release) and open as directed.
- Serve with rice or mashed potatoes and your favourite green vegetable!
- If the sauce is too runny for your liking, remove the pork chops to a platter and press Saute button. Cook the sauce until reduced to your desired consistency.
Recipe Made With
Pace® Peach Mango Medium Salsa
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox