Juicy Grilled Burger
Your taste buds will love these moist burgers. Top it with our Zesty Balsamic Barbeque sauce for a little extra zing.
- Combine soup,cheese,pepper and egg in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add ground beef and mix gently just until combined. Shape into 6 burgers.
- Place burgers on lightly oiled grill heated to medium. Do not touch burgers until they look cooked about half way up the side of the burger. Gently turn the burgers over and grill until fully cooked (see tip below).
- Serve the burgers on fresh buns and top with your favourite toppings.
- The Canadian Food Inspection Agency recommends that all ground beef mixtures,including burgers,be cooked to an internal temperature of 71° C (160° F).
- For some great “zing” to this burger top it with our Zesty Balsamic Barbeque sauce which uses the other half can of CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Tomato Soup.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Tomato Soup
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox