Campbell’s® Mushroom Broth turns this risotto into a decadent dish that you’ll love as an entrée or a side.
- In large heavy saucepan, heat 2 tbsp. (30 mL) each of olive oil and butter on medium heat and sauté mushrooms for 4 to 6 minutes or until tender. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Add remaining olive oil and sauté onion until translucent about 2 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute more.
- Add rice to saucepan and stir to coat with oil. Add wine and cook, stirring, until wine is absorbed.
- Add broth ¼ cup (60 mL) at a time stirring frequently adding more as it is absorbed by the rice until all the broth has been used. Rice should be creamy in appearance but still al dente.
- Remove saucepan from heat and stir in mushrooms, remaining butter, parmesan, parsley and spinach.
- If rice is too firm, add additional broth, ¼ cup at a time to reach desired consistency!
- Season with salt and pepper if desired.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S ® Ready To Use Mushroom Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox