No Stir Chicken Risotto
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Mushroom SoupAn iconic Canadian classic and the perfect cooking ingredient for Simple To Make, Easy To Love meal solutions:
•A delicious blend of fresh mushrooms and real cream make it delicious
•Low in fat
•Rich in Vitamin D
VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
- 1 can (284 mL) CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3/4 cup (185 mL) water
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) low fat (1%) milk
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) grated light Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups (500 mL) baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup (250 mL) chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup (250 mL) coarsely chopped mushrooms
- 1 tsp (5 mL) chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 3/4 lb (340 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 3/4 cup (185 mL) long grain white rice or uncooked Arborio rice
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped fresh parsley
- Mix soup, water, milk and cheeses in shallow 2 qt (2 L) baking dish. Stir in all remaining ingredients except parsley. Cover.
- Bake at 400°F (200°C) for 35 minutes. Stir.
- Bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes or until hot and rice is tender. Sprinkle with parsley and let stand 5 minutes before serving.
No need to do all the stove top stirring of traditional risotto with this simple oven method! The stand time is important, though, to give this dish its characteristic creaminess.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Saturated Fat||2.5 g|
|Dietary Fibre||2 g|
- Two servings of vegetables
- Source of calcium
- Excellent source of protein
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox