One Pan Bacon Chicken and Noodles
Everything's better with bacon! This chicken dish is flavourful, requires minimal clean-up and is super easy to throw together. The noodles cook right in the sauce to soak up all of that delicious flavour.
- Cook bacon in large deep skillet over medium heat for 8 minutes or until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet with slotted spoon to paper towel-lined plate. Discard all but 1 tbsp (15 mL) fat.
- Increase heat to medium-high. Cook chicken for 6 minutes, turning once, or until browned. Remove to plate. Drain any fat.
- Add ½ cup (125 mL) of the water; cook for 1 minute, scraping up browned bits from bottom of pan. Stir in remaining water, soup, brown sugar, vinegar and garlic; bring to boil. Stir in the noodles and half of the bacon. Return the chicken to the skillet.
- Reduce the heat to medium. Cook for 10 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the noodles are tender, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with the remaining bacon and the parsley (optional).
- You can speed up prep and skip a step by omitting the bacon and replacing the soup with CAMPBELLS® Condensed Cream of Bacon Soup. Just cook the chicken thighs in 1 tbsp (15 mL) oil.
- Serve with steamed green beans, peas or broccoli.
- If you like your noodles more or less saucy, just cut down or increase the simmering time in the last step until the pasta has reached your desired consistency.
Did you make this?
I think the brown sugar really makes this sauce special. We didnt have egg noodles, so we used rotini, and it was great! Can't wait to try this recipe again.
Jessica H. | March 16, 2018
Was this helpful?(2Thumbs Up) (0Thumbs Down)
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are