One-Pan Fajita Chicken and Rice Skillet
This one-pot version of fajitas contains the chicken and veggies you’d get in fajitas, plus rice, for an all-in-one dish that the whole family will love!
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken 3 minutes per side, or until browned. Remove to plate and keep warm.
- Add, onions, garlic and chili powder to pan; cook and stir 1 minute.
- Add broth and rice; cover with tightly fitting lid.
- Cook over medium low heat 10 minutes. Stir in peppers; cook 2 minutes.
- Place chicken on top of rice mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Cook 3 minutes, or until rice is tender and all of the broth has been absorbed. Remove from heat.
- Let stand, covered, 2 minutes.
- Top with any favourite fajita toppings, such as PACE® Salsa, fresh cilantro, diced avocado and sour cream.
- Vary the veggies any way you like! You can swap the peppers with whatever you have on hand.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Chicken Broth
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox