Sausage and Spring Pea Pasta
Products you'll need:
- 1 lb (454 g) Italian sausage, casings removed
- 1 carton CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Chicken Broth
- 2 1/2 cups (625 mL) Gemelli pasta (or other short pasta)
- 2 cups (500 mL) frozen peas
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) heavy cream
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium high heat, breaking up with the back of a spoon until browned and no pink remains, about 6 minutes.
- Stir in broth, scraping up any brown bits from the bottom of the pan. Reduce heat to maintain a simmer; cover and add pasta. Cook until the pasta is tender and most of the liquid has been absorbed.
- Stir in peas and cream and Parmesan until heated through.
Replace the peas with any vegetable you have on hand
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||6 g|
|Vitamin A||7 %DV|
- One serving of vegetables
- Source of calcium
- Excellent Source of fibre
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox