One-Pot Cheesy Stove-Top Cauliflower Mac
Everyone loves mac & cheese but no one will know youve replaced some of the pasta with cauliflower in this veggie-packed twist on the original! Its a great way to hide veggies in a favourite dish.
- Cook the macaroni according to package directions, adding the cauliflower in the last 5 minutes of cooking, until tender. Drain well and set aside.
- In the same saucepan, stir together soup, milk and onion powder. Bring to simmer over medium heat until bubbling. Add cheese and stir until melted.
- Return the macaroni mixture to the pan. Cook, stirring for 1 minute until hot and coated.
- For an extra cheesy version, use Campbells® Condensed Cream of Cheddar Cheese Soup!
- Add hot cooked frozen peas, diced ham, a can of drained tuna, or any of your favourite mac & cheese add-ins to the finished dish and dont forget to serve with ketchup or Pace® Salsa.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Celery Soup
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox