Our Pasta Fagiole recipe is something different for pasta lovers. With fresh vegetables, pork sausage and kidney beans, you'll have a savoury dinner in 3 easy steps!
- In large pot, heat oil over medium-high heat; cook onion, celery, and carrot until softened, about 8 minutes.
- Stir in garlic, oregano, basil and pepper; cook for 1 minute. Add broth and beans; bring to boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add pasta and heat through, about 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle each serving with Parmesan cheese and drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil.
- Vegetarian? Swap the chicken broth for Campbell's® No Salt Added Vegetable Broth for a hearty vegetarian soup.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® 30% Less Sodium Ready to Use Chicken Broth
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox