Pulled Sweet Chili Chicken
- Add oil to electric pressure cooker and press Saute button. When oil is hot, brown chicken 5 minutes per side in batches; remove to plate. Add onions and garlic to cooker.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes. Return chicken to cooker. Stir together soup, broth, honey, chili powder and vinegar; pour over chicken. Close and lock lid; turn vent to Seal position. Cancel sauté function; press Manual button, and set cook time to 12 minutes.
- Let cool to release pressure (or quick release) and open as directed.
- Remove chicken to cutting board; with two forks, shred meat. Meanwhile, press Saute button; cook until liquid is simmering. Whisk together cornstarch and water; mix into cooker. Cook 1 minute or until thickened. Return chicken to cooker, stirring to coat.
- To save time, brown your chicken in a large skillet you can fit more in than in the electric pressure cooker.
- Serve in soft tacos with sour cream, shredded cheese and chopped green onions. Or, serve in slider buns with coleslaw.
- Freeze-ahead: Let cool slightly. Transfer to airtight containers and refrigerate until cold. Freeze for up to 1 month. Thaw in refrigerator or microwave before reheating.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Chicken Broth
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato Soup
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox