Quick Chicken & Noodles
Products you'll need:
This product can be substituted with
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 2 cups (500 mL) mixed vegetables
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 cups (500 mL) cubed, cooked chicken
- 1 can CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup (250 mL) milk
- 4 cups (1 L) medium cooked egg noodles, al dente and drained
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) freshly ground pepper
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet set over medium heat. Add mixed vegetables,and garlic. Sauté for 3 to 5 minutes or until tender-crisp.
- Stir in chicken,soup and milk; bring to a simmer. Cook,stirring,for 3 to 5 minutes or until chicken is heated through. Stir in noodles,parmesan,lemon juice,and pepper; return to a simmer. Remove from heat and stir in parsley.
- Substitute any of your favourite vegetables,such as broccoli and carrots or kale and corn.
- For a quick weeknight tip,substitute fresh mixed vegetables for frozen vegetables.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||6 g|
- Good source of calcium
- Excellent Source of fiber
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox