Quick Chicken & Noodles
Products you'll need:
This product can be substituted with
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 2 cups (500 mL) mixed vegetables
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 cups (500 mL) cubed, cooked chicken
- 1 can CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup (250 mL) milk
- 4 cups (1 L) medium cooked egg noodles, al dente and drained
- 1/3 cup (80 mL) Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) freshly ground pepper
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet set over medium heat. Add mixed vegetables,and garlic. Sauté for 3 to 5 minutes or until tender-crisp.
- Stir in chicken,soup and milk; bring to a simmer. Cook,stirring,for 3 to 5 minutes or until chicken is heated through. Stir in noodles,parmesan,lemon juice,and pepper; return to a simmer. Remove from heat and stir in parsley.
- Substitute any of your favourite vegetables,such as broccoli and carrots or kale and corn.
- For a quick weeknight tip,substitute fresh mixed vegetables for frozen vegetables.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||6 g|
- Good source of calcium
- Excellent Source of fibre
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox