Roasted Curried Carrots with Herb Yogurt Sauce
Our Roasted Curried Carrots with Herb Yogurt Sauce recipe turns simple carrots into something special. With rich curry flavour and a refreshing yogurt dipping sauce, you'll have a memorable side dish in 40 minutes!
- Preheat oven to 425°F (225°C)
- In non-stick skillet, whisk together curry paste, garlic and vegetable broth over medium high heat. Cook until liquid has reduced by half, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and whisk in honey and olive oil until smooth.
- Stir in lemons and carrots until they are completely coated and scrape into a single layer on a foil-lined rimmed baking sheet. Roast in the centre of the oven, stirring often, until the carrots are tender and caramelized, about 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together, yogurt with cilantro, mint, olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Serve carrots and lemons with yogurt on the side.
If you would like to drizzle the sauce over the carrots to serve, add a bit of milk until the sauce is pourable.
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are