Saucy Peanut Chicken Noodles
This saucy, flavourful chicken and noodle dish will have you shunning take out. Why order in when you can have dinner on the table this quickly? All you need is 15 minutes and a hungry crowd.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and adding broccoli in last 2 minutes of cooking; drain and return to pan.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet set over medium-high heat. Cook chicken, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until golden brown. Add garlic and ginger; cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Reduce heat to medium.
- Add soup, water, peanut butter, sugar, vinegar and soy sauce; bring to simmer, stirring often. Cook for 2 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Add chicken mixture to hot pasta, tossing to coat; sprinkle with green onions.
- For a change of pace, substitute boneless centre-cut pork loin chops for the chicken.
- You can use smooth peanut butter, or natural peanut butter anything you have on hand will work for this recipe.
- We use a reduced-sodium soup in this recipe so you can better control what goes into your recipe. If you like, omit the soy sauce and the salt in the pasta cooking liquid for an even lower sodium option.
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are