Easy Overnight Sausage Brunch Bake
Relieve your holiday stress by making this family favourite brunch the night before. This make-ahead all-in-one casserole is as easy as it is delicious.
- Cook breakfast sausages and chopped onions in skillet over medium heat for 5 minutes or until browned. Add minced garlic and baby spinach. Cover and cook 1 minute, or until spinach is wilted.
- In large bowl, combine cubed day-old bread, lightly beaten medium eggs, CAMPBELLS® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Celery Soup, shredded cheddar cheese, finely chopped fresh basil and sausage mixture. Mix well. Scrape into greased 2.5 qt (2.35 L) baking dish. Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours (or up to 24 hours).
- Heat oven to 375°F (190°C). Bake 45 minutes or until golden brown and a knife inserted in centre comes out clean.
- Serve with a mixed green salad or a broiled tomato half.
- For a little extra colour, add 2 green onions, chopped, to the mixture before transferring it to your casserole dish.
- If you dont have day-old bread, cube fresh bread and toast on a baking sheet in a 350°F (180°C) oven for 10 minutes before using.
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are