Savoury Stuffin’ Muffins
Who says stuffing can only be eaten at the holidays! This recipe will have you stirring up a batch anytime! Enjoy with gravy as an easy side dish or make mini muffins and serve at your next party on a charcuterie board!
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking oil spray.
- Empty dry stuffing mix into a large mixing bowl. Pour broth over crumbs, stir well until evenly moistened.
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat, add 1 tbsp. olive oil and onions, sauté for about 3 minutes. Add the diced pancetta (if using) and continue frying until golden, about 3 minutes more. Add the fresh rosemary and sauté for another minute. Add to stuffing mixture.
- Shred the potatoes and spread out on paper towels, lay more paper towel on top and roll up and squeeze as much excess water out before adding to the stuffing mix. Stir well to combine evenly.
- Stir in the melted butter, apples, walnuts, beaten eggs and 1 cup of cheese, mix well. Sprinkle the remaining ¼ cup cheese on top of the muffins before baking.
- Fill each muffin cavity with about ½ cup of stuffing mix. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown on top. Remove from oven and let cool 5 minutes before removing from pan. Best served warm.
- Try this tip to make filling your muffin tin easier, use an ice cream scoop, youll get just the right amount for evenly sized muffins.
- These muffins freeze well and can be reheated in the microwave or oven for an easy, ready-made side dish or snack.
- Get creative and try different add-ins, for inspiration check out our stuffing recipes with a twist for ideas! Check them out here!
- You can also use this recipe to make Stuffing Pancakes or Stuffing Waffles with the same ingredients, look for the recipes here to see how its done!
Recipe Made With
Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Classic Stuffing Mix
CAMPBELL'S® No Salt Added Ready to Use Vegetable Broth
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are