Sesame Chicken Stir Fry
Using Campbell’s® Chicken Broth with Roasted Garlic to cook the rice adds a richness your family will love.
Sesame Chicken Stir Fry Ingredients
How to Make Sesame Chicken Stir Fry
- In sauce pan with a fitted lid, combine the rice with 3 cups of roasted garlic chicken broth. Bring to boil and reduce heat to simmer. Cover and cook for 15 minutes, or until all the liquid has been absorbed. Fluff with fork and set side.
- In bowl, whisk together the egg, cornstarch, salt and pepper. Toss the boneless skinless chicken in the mixture to coat.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large heavy skillet over medium high heat.. Add chicken in a single layer over the surface of the skillet. Stir fry chicken pieces until golden brown on the bottom. Flip the chicken and continue to cook until golden brown all over, about 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining broth, soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of sesame oil, brown sugar, rice vinegar, ginger and sesame seeds.
- Pour the sauce over chicken, tossing to coat in the sauce. Stir in red bell peppers. Let sauce thicken and peppers soften for about 3 minutes, stirring often. Serve the chicken over rice and garnish with green onions.
- For more veggies, add green beans, broccoli, and other colours of bell pepper. Top with red pepper flakes for added spiciness.
- If desired, use low sodium soy sauce for a less salty alternative.
- For a stir fry honey sesame chicken recipe, substitute brown sugar for honey.
Recipe Made With
Did you make this?
By submitting, I agree to the terms and conditions.
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox
Stay inspired with easy and delicious
meal ideas wherever you are