Smoky Chicken Pasta
- Heat half of the oil in a large nonstick skillet set over medium to high heat. Cook chicken, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer to a plate. Reduce the heat to medium.
- Add remaining oil and mushrooms to pan. Cook stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes until tender. Add garlic and paprika; cook, stirring for 30 seconds. Add soup and milk; bring to simmer, stirring often. Return chicken to pan; simmer, stirring often, for 2 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions, adding peas in last 2 minutes of cooking; drain and return to pan. Add chicken mixture to hot pasta, tossing to coat; stir in parsley.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
- Peas add a burst of colour. If you dont have them, frozen broccoli or spinach work just as well.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Cream of Bacon Soup
Good - with some additions
I made this as written (I halved the recipe) but found it lacked acidity. I added the rest of the can of soup, about a 1/2 cup of white wine and served it with fresh ground pepper and a tablespoon of fresh grated Parmesan. It made a big difference and was quite good. If you're making this for kids or teens who like things on the mild side, maybe make it as is. For adults who are a little more adventurous, I recommend the additions I mentioned.
Michelle L. | May 7, 2019
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox