Sweet Heat Pork Lettuce Wraps
Just like tacos, but without the tortilla, these lettuce wraps are packed with sweet heat, thanks to a little Peach Mango Jalapeno Salsa. It’s the perfect addition to seasoned ground pork, that sizzles up in a pan in 15 minutes, from start to finish! A few fresh toppings take these wraps to the next level.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown the pork and onions, breaking up with a spoon, about 7 minutes; drain off any fat.
- Add the garlic, chili powder, cumin and salsa to the pan. Reduce the heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, for 6 min. or until most of the liquid is evaporated.
- Serve pork mixture in lettuce leaves topped with a drizzle of sour cream, radishes and cilantro.
- Use whatever lettuce you have on hand for this recipe make sure you choose nice large leaves that will hold all of the filling!
- Use your favourite taco toppings with these lettuce wraps try avocado or shredded cheddar.
- You can use chicken breasts or boneless pork loin chops instead of ground pork the cooking time will be about the same!
Recipe Made With
Pace® Peach Mango Medium Salsa
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox