Sweet Potato and Beef Chili
- Heat oil in a large heavy bottom saucepan over medium-high heat. Add ground beef and brown the meat.
- Add the onions and sweet potato. Sauté for 2 minutes or until the onions are translucent.
- Add the garlic, cumin and chili powder and cook for one minute. Pour the mixture into slow cooker.
- Add the kidney beans, diced tomato, broth and the soup to the slow cooker. Mix well and let cook for 4 hours on high.
- Add the cilantro and season to taste. Mix well and Serve.
Recipe Made With
CAMPBELL’S® No Salt Added Ready to Use Chicken Broth
CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Tomato with Basil and Oregano Soup
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox