Sweet Potato and Lentil Soup with fresh Dill
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® No Salt Added Ready to Use Chicken BrothYou select your ingredients with care. Select your broth the same way.
•No Salt Added - With 40 mg of sodium per serving occurring naturally, it has 93% less sodium than our regular Ready To Use Chicken Broth
•No artificial colours or flavours
•Prepared in Canada
•Seasoned to perfection for a rich, authentic chicken flavor
•Campbell’s® - #1 selling broth in Canada!
VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window) Buy Now
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled and diced
- 2 sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- 1 carton (900 mL) CAMPBELL’S® No Salt Added Ready to Use Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) dried puy lentils or green lentils
- 2 bay leaf
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) fresh chopped dill
- 4 lemon wedges
- In a medium saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Cook onion, celery and carrot until tender but not browned, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in sweet potatoes, broth, lentils and bay leaves. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to maintain a simmer and cook until sweet potatoes and lentils are tender, about 15 minutes.
- To serve, sprinkle with dill and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.
Ratings & Reviews
Thank you for your review!
Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission.
We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||7 g|
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox