Sweet Potato and Lentil Soup with fresh Dill
Products you'll need:
CAMPBELL’S® No Salt Added Ready to Use Chicken BrothYou select your ingredients with care. Select your broth the same way.
•No Salt Added - With 40 mg of sodium per serving occurring naturally, it has 93% less sodium than our regular Ready To Use Chicken Broth
•No artificial colours or flavours
•Prepared in Canada
•Seasoned to perfection for a rich, authentic chicken flavor
•Campbell’s® - #1 selling broth in Canada!
VIEW FULL PRODUCT INFORMATION (opens a new window)
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled and diced
- 2 sweet potato, peeled and chopped
- 1 carton (900 mL) CAMPBELL’S® No Salt Added Ready to Use Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) dried puy lentils or green lentils
- 2 bay leaf
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) fresh chopped dill
- 4 lemon wedges
- In a medium saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Cook onion, celery and carrot until tender but not browned, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in sweet potatoes, broth, lentils and bay leaves. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to maintain a simmer and cook until sweet potatoes and lentils are tender, about 15 minutes.
- To serve, sprinkle with dill and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Dietary Fibre||7 g|
Sign up for Meal-Mail® to get inspiring recipe
ideas delivered straight to your inbox